Friday, 15 November 2019 09:01

Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone

Written by Boma Bravura Al
Rate this item
(0 votes)

A chef who liked to stay up late watching football on his phone is believed to have died after being electrocuted by the handset.

Somchai Singkhorn, 40, was last seen on Tuesday night laying on his mattress with a can of beer, watching TV on his phone with his headphones plugged in.

Police Colonel Warawach Thammasarot said: 'The deceased was laid on the mattress with his phone and earphone[s] on him but we also found beer and fizzy drinks near him.

'From the initial checks, we suspected that he was electrocuted but we need to check everything and wait for his postmortem examination results before we confirm the exact cause of death.'

Read 294 times

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.